• This Lamb Cookbook: For Beginners Made Easy Step by Step.
• Contains a variety of traditional Lamb recipes.
• Each recipe has a simple step that can be easily followed.
• You will find Lamb cooking interesting and happy.
• Your hands will make a deep impression on your family and friends.
• Lamb meat, Mutton refers to the flesh from the mature ram or ewe at least one year aged; the meat of sheep between 12 and 20 weeks old may become called yearling mutton. The meat of sheep 6 to 10 weeks aged is normally sold because baby lamb, and spring lamb is usually from sheep of age five to six months.
• In the lamb it ranges from light to dark pink; in yearling mutton it actually is medium red to light reddish, and mutton this is light to dark red in colour. The body fat, soft and rich and creamy white to light pink in the lamb, hardens and whitens in old sheep.
30 ธันวาคม 2564
67 หน้า (≈ 6,105 คำ)
119 บาท (ประหยัด 25%)