• This Lasagna Cookbook: For Beginners Made Easy Step by Step.
• Contains a variety of traditional Lasagna recipes.
• Each recipe has a simple step that can be easily followed.
• You will find Lasagna cooking interesting and happy.
• Your hands will make a deep impression on your family and friends.
• Lasagne originated in Italia through the Middle Age ranges and have customarily been ascribed to metropolis of Bonita springs.
• Typically, pasta dough ready in Southern Italia used semolina and water; in the northern regions, exactly where semolina was not really available, flour and eggs were utilized. In modern Italia, since the just type of whole wheat caused commercially offered pasta is durum wheat, business lasagne are constructed with semolina coming from durum wheat.
18 มกราคม 2565
119 บาท (ประหยัด 25%)