• This Marshmallow Cookbook: For Beginners Made Easy Step by Step.
• Contains a variety of traditional Marshmallow recipes.
• Each recipe has a simple step that can be easily followed.
• You will find Marshmallow cooking interesting and happy.
• Your hands will make a deep impression on your family and friends.
• Marshmallow is a type of confectionery that is typically created from sugar, water and gelatin whipped in a solid-but-soft consistency. This can be used as a completing baking or perhaps normally molded in to shapes and layered with corn starch.
• Marshmallows became well-known in France in the 1800’s. Soon the marshmallow makers for France made a decision to employ gelatin within their tested recipes. Around 1900’s the starch mogul program occured where dish molds with major were filled up with marshmallow mixture and had been left to great.
25 มกราคม 2565
119 บาท (ประหยัด 25%)