• This Gyoza Cookbook: For Beginners Made Easy Step by Step.
• Contains a variety of traditional Gyoza recipes.
• Each recipe has a simple step that can be easily followed.
• You will find Gyoza cooking interesting and happy.
• Your hands will make a deep impression on your family and friends.
• Gyoza are traditional China dumplings that are incredibly popular in East Asian countries, utilizing their roots in China. Also, they will are known because Jiaozi and therefore are an essential a part of traditional Chinese New Yr celebrations.
• Typically gyoza is manufactured from a very carefully rolled dough loaded with ground meat and vegetables, that could then become boiled, steamed or fried, and provided hot having a splash of dark white vinegar and sesame essential oil or within a soup.
10 กุมภาพันธ์ 2565
119 บาท (ประหยัด 25%)