• This Ramen Cookbook: For Beginners Made Easy Step by Step.
• Contains a variety of traditional Ramen recipes.
• Each recipe has a simple step that can be easily followed.
• You will find Ramen cooking interesting and happy.
• Your hands will make a deep impression on your family and friends.
• Ramen is a The japanese noodle soup. This consists of Chinese-style whole whole wheat noodles served inside a meat or (occasionally) fish-based broth, often flavored with soy sauce or miso, and uses toppings such because sliced pork, nori (dried seaweed), menma, and scallions.
• Virtually every region in Japan offers the own variety of ramen, like the tonkotsu (pork bone broth) ramen of Kyushu, as well because the miso ramen of Hokkaido. Mazemen is a ramen dish that is usually not served inside a soup, yet rather having a spices or herbs (such as tare).
15 กุมภาพันธ์ 2565
119 บาท (ประหยัด 25%)