• This Malaysian Cookbook: For Beginners Made Easy Step by Step.
• Contains a variety of traditional Malaysian recipes.
• Each recipe has a simple step that can be easily followed.
• You will find Malaysian cooking interesting and happy.
• Your hands will make a deep impression on your family and friends.
• Malaysian cuisine includes planning food traditions and methods found in Malaysia, and shows the multi-ethnic makeup of its inhabitants. Almost all Malaysia's inhabitants can roughly be divided among 3 major ethnic groupings: Malays, Chinese and Indians.
• Since Peninsular Malaysia stocks and shares a common history with Singapore, pretty to find variants of the same dish across both sides of the border regardless of the host to origin, such as laksa and chicken rice. Malaysia stocks and shares culinary ties with Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines, as they nations often share certain foods, such as satay and rendang.
21 กุมภาพันธ์ 2565
119 บาท (ประหยัด 25%)