• This Singapore Cookbook: For Beginners Made Easy Step by Step.
• Contains a variety of traditional Singapore recipes.
• Each recipe has a simple step that can be easily followed.
• You will find Singapore cooking interesting and happy.
• Your hands will make a deep impression on your family and friends.
• Singaporean cuisine derived from several ethnic companies which have developed through centuries of political, economic, and social changes of this cosmopolitan city-state.
• Influences include the cuisines of the Malays, chinese and the Indians as well because Indonesian, Peranakan and Western customs (particularly English and Portuguese-influenced Eurasian, called Kristang). Influences from adjoining regions this kind of because Japan, Korea, and Thailand are available.
23 กุมภาพันธ์ 2565
119 บาท (ประหยัด 25%)